A typical U.S. organization loses 5% of its annual revenue to fraud. In a recent study of fraud, small organizations (100 employees or fewer) actually suffer larger median losses from fraud than large organizations (10,000+ employees). Small businesses are less likely to be able to survive such losses and should better protect themselves from fraud. Advantage Accounting Services, LLC can help you assess your fraud risks and create safeguards for organizations of all sizes.
- Assess or identify fraud risks
- Inspect and reconstruct accounting records
- Conduct internal control and systems reviews
- Divorce financial analysis
- Economic loss analysis
- Investigative services relating to accounting, finance, business and trade practices
- Civil and criminal fraud investigations